Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Everyday Life


I think the reason why I find it so hard to keep up with my blog is that I dont have that many interesting things going on in my everyday life. Im just the ordinary lady you see around your town as you go about your business but you hardly notice. Im not loud or showy and tend to shy away from being even close to the center of attention. Im the single mom who works hard at raising her children doing the best she can with what she has. Im the hardworking mom who works long hours doing a job she is lucky to truly love to put a roof over her kids heads and meet more then their basic needs even though her children dont realize that right now there may come a day they will and hopefully be appreciative. Im the peacemaker and the nurturer the one you can come to in a time of need and Ill always do my best to comfort you if it is at all possible. Im the woman who always has time but is always running short on hours of the day. Im your ordinary woman living your ordinary life in a extraordinary world who at times has faced immeasurable challeges but yet I struggle through the muddle because I know the end of the journey has great rewards I will not be able to fathom at this point in time. Im very family orientated and family is my greatest gift. I love freely and openly I dont put limitations on my heart because to me that would be a travesty. Im the woman you see every day living the ordinary life and enjoying every minute of it. Would I change my everyday ordinary life? No because it has made me who I am.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Ah...but you ALWAYS have something interesting to say!

~ RebekahBoo said...

I agree with Cassandra, you can always come up with something. I have nothing interesting going on either but I blog. Nosey people like me will read it anyway. LOL