Tuesday, September 26, 2006

today you cant read Diary of a Happy White Woman

why? Because I dont know where she is today because she sure the heck isnt inhabiting this body of mine today. Todays been really rough on me emotionally and Im always optimistic and positive but today has just stretched me to the end and back even rubber bands lose their resilience if they are stretched too much. But unlike a rubber band I do have faith I will snap back so I quess Im not totally negative so thats a good thing after all. I will always have faith and hope and that will carry me on days Im not happy and will remind me to carry on that things are always temporary and given time it will get better as I now from past life experience guess theres something good to having some time on this earth of ours under your belt

4 comments:

Paula... said...

I'm so sorry to hear things have been rough for you Cathy - please know that so many people (including me) are thinking of you and hoping that it will all improve very soon for you and your family.

Take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy
Just wanted to send you a big hug girl. I hope things will get better soon.
Hugs
Lynn

Oscar T. Grouch said...

You are always in my thoughts.

Michele said...

I agree with all 3 girls here.
Your always in our thoughts AC, and big hugs to you in this difficult time for you. Just know you have alot of people that love and care for you