Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oscar tagged me

5 weird things tag from Oscar

Weird things about myself
I was tagged by Oscar from Scrapjazz, these are the rules:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

1. I dont like being alone even though Im the adult I feel safer with my kids in the
house with me
2. I DO like liver
3. I am double jointed
4. I love having my feet rubbed and wish Glenn was a man with a foot fetish lmao
5. I found the love of my life online lol

the five girls I tag are Sizemore Ubergoober Lesfitz Leslemora and Dreamweaver

2 comments:

Georgina said...

Right on AC!! I love liver too!!! LOL

Oscar T. Grouch said...

thanks ac, the dig on the liver is funny. want some prairie oysters?