Thursday, October 05, 2006

Six Best Things and Six Worst Things In Life

Inspired by Karen/Kacomi of Scrapjazz

The six best things in my life have been:
1. Having all my children
2. Searching for and reuniting with my daughter Jessica
3. My family especially my sister Eileen and my Grandmother
4. Becoming strong enough to leave a marriage and move on to really start to live life
5. Meeting Glenn and experiencing being in love with him
6. Being a survivor on many many levels and having my weight loss surgery for it truly saved my life

The six worst things in my life:
1. Losing my beloved daughter first to adoption then to death
2. Predjuidice
3. Dealing with the state of Floriduhhhhhhhh
I cant think of anymore maybe because I tend to think of bad things as being opportunities to grow

2 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

You are blessed is so many ways... missig my SJ friends so badly. Hope you are all doing ok over there :)

Broken Beth said...

Thats good that you could only think of three things, and instead see other things as paths to grow from