Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another Blog Challenge

You wake up with amnesia. You don't remember anything. What would you use to help you remember who you are, and all about your life? What stories and memories would you want your family friends and SO to tell you to help you become yourself again?
Boy this is hard because I feel like every single thing I have ever experienced has had a impact on me whether it is good or bad and has helped shaped me into who I am. I would definatley want to remember it all the good the bad and the ugly because I think if some facet was missing then I truly wouldnt be me anymore and I enjoy being me. I would use my Book Of Me, my scrapbooks, family videos, and stories from family and friends to help me regain my lost memories to get a sense of who I was in a attempt to integrate them back into who I am now. I would want to know the stories of all the people I have loved in my life and those who loved me. I would want to know about the births of all my children and also the deaths of my two kids I lost. I would want to know about my childhood and how it impacted me further on in my adult life.Mainly I have to say Id want to know about love though as that is the most important thing in life

No comments: