Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Day At The Lake














I have been overcome by the beauty and richness of our life together, those early mornings setting out, those evenings gleaming with rivers and lakes below us, still holding the last light.


I have always loved the water whether it be a lake a river or the ocean. It is without a doubt one of my favorite places on this great earth of ours to be. Being near the water brings me peace and comforts me in such a way that no other surrounding can do. To be at the water with one of my favorite people in the world is just divine.

While we were there that day we saw a motor boat with a raft in tow with the guy flying thru the air as if the raft was a kite. It looked like so much fun. I would have done it in a heartbeat!!

1 comment:

AshleyS said...

love these pics!