Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Blog Challenge

Write about some item you find beauty in that many others might not

I am able to see beauty that others may not always see but I think if they took the time they could see all the beauty that passes them by unnoticed and unappreciated. Unfotunatley death has taught me some valuable lessons .I learned upon the death of my daughter that there are so many things in life that are the little tiny things that sometimes may seem inconsequential but they really add up and strengthen the fibers that tie our lives together. I see beauty in the barren trees of winter because i have faith that come spring the new tender buds will erupt and bright green shoots of new leaves will soon become beautiful once again. I also think there is beauty in everyone even someone that most people would not want to look twice at such as a homeless person on the street but if you took the time to look twice and sometimes even more you fill find beauty. Beauty is not always evident and the beauty that is evident is just glitter but the kind of beauty you have to seek and find and you will find it if you look hard enough is pure gold.

1 comment:

Broken Beth said...

Beautiful :)