Friday, May 05, 2006

Yes I love him

It has been said all we need are three things in life: Something to do..something to look forward to..and someone to love..with you I have all three

You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete


“Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love still stands when all else has fallen.”

“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”

I love Glenn with all my heart. Glenn is the sweetest nicest man I have ever had the pleasure to meet and Im so lucky he is in love with me.I could only dream before of finding someone as wonderful as he is but loving him proves that dreams do come true if you wait and beleive. I love you Glenn

2 comments:

AshleyS said...

I like this new look for your blog! And these are great pics!

Nancyroo said...

Those pictures are soo cute!